Professional Organizers can pack and unpack your home for a major move and we also do other types of packing as well.
I’ve packed kids for College and Sleep-a-Way camp. I change over seasonal wardrobes and recently I packed a client going on a 3 week European vacation. Here are some tips for Vacation packing:
- Do your homework-find out whats available at your destination. Towels, Hair Dryers, Washing Machines
- Make a list- it’s the best way to guide you through the packing process
- Pack outside the bag- lay your thing’s on a flat surface, eyeball everything and don’t take anything you may not wear
- Roll your clothes
- Buy mini sizes of toiletries when you can. Put saran wrap over the top of a liquid toiletry and re-cap it — it won’t leak
- Put a dryer sheet in your luggage it keeps everything smelling fresh
- Bring a Power strip
- Use a shower cap to put over dirty soles of shoes.
- Bring a Pillow case- you can stuff your jacket in it during your flight and have a great pillow. Later use it as a laundry bag.